DUTY CALLS BY DONNA M. FITZGERALD


What can I say it's mama Monday so this is going to be short and sweet.  I have been on the road since 3:00 p.m. today.  First I had to pick Jacob up at school and then head straight over to the other side of town to meet my brother-in-law to hand off my child for weight training.

Yes, it's that time, High School Football is around the corner and thus it begins. Shuffling Jacob to practice, weight training all added to the usual places he has to go to maintain  his social status! ;p

So, again today was short because I was busy doing the most important role in my life....being that wonderful teen's mama!  I have posted his picture so you'll all see that smile that I can't say no to!

So until next time, drop us a line and let us know what duties you have being a mom!

0 Responses